Wishing you and yours a healthy, safe, and happy 2021!
This year was, um, interesting, yes? Here’s what I did in my 2020.
- I continue to work full time as a tech support person. I still solve fun problems for hospital software and enjoy working with my team. I’m not a fan of being on call though. 🙂
- I resigned as 1/4 time pastor of the Flame. I am thrilled that the position got moved to 1/2 time, and is now filled by another fabulous pastor. It is exciting to watch this church continue with fresh leadership. I’m so grateful I had the opportunity to launch it!
- I didn’t spend enough time doing handstands or other circus arts. Is it 2021 yet?
- I did finish a rough first draft of my first novel, and wrote over 50,000 words during NaNoWriMo – National Novel Writing Month. My novel is about a trans guy in Portland who steps out of his shell when the mysterious death of a local circus artist hits close to home.
- I had fun taking the top holiday photo on the front of the card – in front of my TV ! Stay home and stay safe in these strange Covid times!
I’m sending all of you love and prayers for hope, peace, and joy.
Happy Holidays! Leo